Siser EasyWeed is the best selling heat transfer vinyl on the market. It applies at a lower temperature and it can be peeled hot or cold! It is thinner than competitor material which makes cutting and weeding easy, even for detailed and intricate designs. Perfect for multi-layer designs and it doesn't lift during weeding and it will survive wash after wash.
- This item is 11.8" wide x 360" (10 yards/30 feet) long.
- This item is available in 44 basic colors.
- This item is 3.5 mils thick and requires a heat source (an iron or heat press) to apply it.
- This item has a semi-gloss finish and is CPSIA certified.
- This item can be applied to 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, poly/cotton blends and leather.
- This item CAN be layered but does not have a great stretch/rebound to it so it can be ripped of the garment is stretched too far.
- Application instructions: press/pre-heat garment to 305ºF for 4 or 5 seconds (this will also get the moisture and wrinkles out), place design, heat press for 15 seconds with medium pressure. Peel carrier hot or cold.
- Care instructions: This item should NOT be dry cleaned. Turn garment inside out, machine wash in COLD or WARM water with mild detergent. DO NOT bleach. Hang dry or dry on low/medium heat. Wait at least 24 hours after vinyl application before item is first wash.
- Cutting instructions: Every plotter/vinyl cutter is different. Please join our sales group on Facebook for charts and details on cutting different materials with different machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Graphtec, USCutter, etc)
- This item is 100% genuine Siser and may be (+/-) up to 1/4" per sheet.
NOTE: All fields have to have a number in them, even if it's 0, before you add to cart.