Chrome has become very popular among crafters because of it's cost effective way to create unique, eye-popping projects!
- This item is 12" wide x 1800" (50 yards/150 feet) long.
- This item comes in 8 color. All colors have a chrome finish.
- This item is a 3-mil (without protective paper and adhesive) film.
- This item is a permanent sticker vinyl with a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- This item offers varied durability. It's life expectancy greatly depends upon the harshness of UV exposure and other environmental factors.
- This item can be applied to interior and exterior signs, mailboxes, wood, acrylic, plastic, glass, aluminum, cars (decals), dishes and cups (hand wash only), and more!
- This item may tunnel because of the stiffness of the film. If the film lifts off the liner or has bubbles, lift the film from the liner and gently use a squeegee to lay the film back down flat before cutting.
- This item will not likely lay flat. DO NOT roll it backwards.
- This item should be applied to a clean surface free from dust, dirt, grease, etc. If being applied to a painted surface, the paint should be completely dry.
- Cutting instructions: Every plotter/vinyl cutter is different. Please join our sales group on Facebook for charts and details on cutting different materials with different machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Graphtec, USCutter, etc)
- This item may be (+/-) up to 1/4" per sheet.
NOTE: This film has cut limitations. Due to stiffness of the film, smaller intricut cuts may be difficult to weed and work with, as well as have a lower tolerance for lifting from the surface after applied. We do not recommend sharp corners or edges as these may perpetuate peeling from the surface, especially if handled.
NOTE: All fields have to have a number in them, even if it's 0, before you add to cart.