Siser Glitter is the best glitter heat transfer vinyl on the market! You can add sparkle and bling to any fabic. It's CPSIA certified to you can even decorate kids clothing and accessories!
- This item is 19.66" wide x 180" (5 yards/15 feet) long.
- This item comes in 54 colors.
- This item is 12.8 mils thick and requires a heat source (an iron or heat press) to apply it.
- This item does NOT have great stretch/rebound so it can be ripped if the garment is stretched too far.
- This item can be used as a top layer on other materials but is NOT recommended to be layered on top of itself.
- This item can be applied to 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, poly/cotton blends, lightly siliconed nylon, lycra/spandex (this may crack if the fabric is stretched too far), leather, and sublimated polyester.
- Application instructions: press/preheat garment to get the moisture and wrinkles out, place design, press onto fabric using firm pressure, at 320ºF for 10-15 seconds. Peel the carrier off while hot. For best application, press for another 5 seconds.
- Care instructions: This item should NOT be dry cleaned. Turn garment inside out (if applicable), machine wash warm with mild detergent. DO NOT use chlorine bleach. Dry at normal setting. Wait at least 24 hours after applying to fabric before first wash.
- Cutting instructions: Every plotter/vinyl cutter is different. Please join our sales group on Facebook for charts and details on cutting different materials with different machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Graphtec, USCutter, etc)
- This item is 100% genuine Siser and may be (+/-) up to 1/4" per sheet.
NOTE: This item is very thick and requires increased downward pressure of your blade to ensure a clean cut and easy weeding.
NOTE: All fields have to have a number in them, even if it's 0, before you add to cart.