Are you a social butterfly? Do you love texting, tweeting, snapping, and pinning? Would you like to see and be part of a small Mom and Pop business growing into an industry leader? Our Social Media Specialist will maintain our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat) in order to increase customer engagement, develop brand recognition, and grow website traffic and profits.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Local or telecommute
Job Type: Part-time (can lead to full time)
Work Schedule: Flexible but must be able to meet seasonal and time sensitive deadlines
Work Conditions: This work is to be performed likely from your own home or from your current job site.
Physical Effort: Minimal physical effort is required. Work conditions require no physical strain or risk.
Educational Requirements: Minimum- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, or communication is preferred. Significant coursework in marketing, advertising or communication or equivalent experience will be considered.
Experience: Minimum- 2 years of social media experience
- Responsible for creating content, monitoring, managing and responding to social media channels. This includes engaging in conversation, answering questions and responding to reviews from current and potential customers
- Must implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns designed to achieve high engagement rates, increase brand awareness, and increase profits
- Create unique, engaging content and participate on social media on behalf of the company
- Monitor and report effectiveness of social media campaigns and impact and be able to communicate this information effectively to management
- Find new, innovate ways to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Organize and maintain social media and event calendar
- Above average knowledge and understanding of social media and it's effects on a small business.
- Independent, creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Email your resume to [email protected] with the job title you are interested in, in the subject line.
- If you are applying for more than one position, you must send separate emails. This does not mean if you are applying for more than one instructor position, you must send separate emails. You can apply for as many instructor positions in one email as you want!
Crafters Wholesale Superstore, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free work place. A child-care facility is a few stores down. We are close to a convenience store. Casual dress code.