Scrap Vinyl
Mixed: 1 pound

Scrap Vinyl

review
5
0
5
On sale: $15.00
Retail Price:$35.00
You Save:$20.00(57%)
IN STOCK: Please read item description for out of stock or backordered items.
Part Number:Scrap
You need to be a registered customer to order this product. Please Login to your account or click here to Register.

Choose Options

Options Available:
help
*We'll ask for shipping info at checkout
These ARE limited. We will put our scraps up every Sunday from the week prior
Our 'scraps' are not your typical scraps! You will NEVER get a small 4x4 or 5x5 piece from us. 80% of our scraps are the beginning of rolls that were not cut straight or the ends of rolls that were too short to make a full sheet. These pieces range from 3x12-10x12! The other 20% of our scraps are sheets that have been bent (most likely only the corners) putting them on our shelves or pulling them off so they are full sheets! Some of the sheets may have bends, creases, or uneven edges/uneven cuts

You can order these by themselves or you can add them to any order! Buy as much or as little as you want!

At this time we have 6 different options available:
  • 1/2 pound of mixed scraps- This can include 8 ounces of scraps from Oracal 651/751/951, Styletech 2000 Ultra Glitter, Siser Easyweed, Siser Easyweed Fluorescent, Siser glitter, Siser stretch, and/or Siser Holographic!
  • 1 pound of mixed scraps- This can include 16 ounces of scraps from Oracal 651/751/951, Styletech 2000 Ultra Glitter, Siser Easyweed, Siser Easyweed Fluorescent, Siser glitter, Siser stretch, and/or Siser Holographic!
  • 1/2 pound of Oracal scraps- This can include 8 ounces of scraps from Oracal 651, 751, and/or 951
  • 1 pound of Oracal scraps- This can include 16 ounces of scraps from Oracal 651, 751 and/or 951
  • 1/2 pound of HTV scraps- This can include 8 ounces of Siser Easyweed, Siser Easyweed Fluorescent, Siser glitter, Siser stretch, and/or Siser Holographic!
  • 1 pound of HTV scraps- This can include 8 ounces of Siser Easyweed, Siser Easyweed Fluorescent, Siser glitter, Siser stretch, and/or Siser Holographic!

NOTE: If you want 3 pounds, you CAN order 3 pounds, just add 3- 1 pound options to your shopping cart. You can also order 1.5 pounds or any amount or increment you want as long as we have it in stock!


NOTE: If we run out of scrap vinyl and still need to fill your order, you will be given good sheets of vinyl. If you receive good sheets of vinyl, you will receive slightly less than the amount you ordered. Example: if you order a pound of scrap and you are given good vinyl, you may receive only 13 oz instead of 16 oz.

5 Stars
Moderate Crafter
Ive had my cricut for less than 2 months now so when placing an order for the weekly specials and the usual 651 to play around with I decided to order a scrap bundle. I opted for the variety pack since I'm new to playing with different mediums. I got everything from Neon Htv, Glitter HTV, Easy weed and a great assortment of Oracle 651. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of items that shipped.
Did you find this helpful?  18 of 18 Found Helpful
Reviewed by:  from Columbia. on 3/28/2017
5
5 Stars
Mrs.
I love scraps!!
Did you find this helpful?  7 of 10 Found Helpful
Reviewed by:  from Chesnee. on 7/25/2016
5
Information
Browse By Category