Dazzle customers with this precious metal HTV! Metal HTV features a smooth finish, soft hand, and a brushed metal appearance that can be washed and worn without becoming lackluster. Unlike other metallic heat transfers, Metal HTV is super light-weight so you can wear it on almost anything. This fashion forward material is ideal for bridal parties, spirit wear, cheer, dance, and any occasion that needs a gleaming touch.
- This item is 12" wide x 19.66"
- This item comes in 5 colors. This set includes one of each color.
- This item is 3.9 mils thick and requires a heat source (an iron or heat press) to apply it.
- This item has a brushed metal finish and is CPSIA certified.
- This item can be cut with laser systems.
- This item can be applied to 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, and poly/cotton blends.
- This item CAN be layered but has to be the top layer and does not have a great stretch/rebound to it so it can be ripped if the garment is stretched too far.
- Application instructions: press/pre-heat garment to 305ºF for 4 or 5 seconds (this will also get the moisture and wrinkles out), place design, heat press for 15 seconds with medium pressure. Peel carrier cold.
- Care instructions: This item should NOT be dry cleaned. Turn garment inside out, machine wash in COLD or WARM water with mild detergent. DO NOT bleach. Hang dry or dry on low/medium heat. Wait at least 24 hours after vinyl application before item is first wash.
- Cutting instructions: Every plotter/vinyl cutter is different. Please join our sales group on Facebook for charts and details on cutting different materials with different machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Graphtec, USCutter, etc)
- This item is 100% genuine Siser and may be (+/-) up to 1/4" per sheet.
NOTE: All fields have to have a number in them, even if it's 0, before you add to cart.