Use Reflection Decoration™ for nighttime visibility and brilliance in the spotlight. This film consist of very small glass beads embedded in a layer of polyester film to reflect almost all the light that shines on them.
- This item is 12" wide x 12" long.
- This item comes in one color and has a reflective finish.
- This item is 8 mils thick and requires a heat source (an iron or heat press) to apply it.
- This item does NOT have great stretch/rebound so it can be ripped if the garment is stretched too far.
- This item can NOT be layered.
- This item can be applied to 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, poly/cotton blends, lycra/spandex (this may crack if the fabric is stretched too far), wool, and linen EXCLUDING NYLON.
- Application instructions: press/preheat garment to get the moisture and wrinkles out, place design, press onto fabric using firm pressure, at 300ºF for 10 seconds. Peel the carrier off while hot (wait 3 seconds then peel). For best application, press for another 5 seconds.
- Care instructions: This item should NOT be dry cleaned. Turn garment inside out (if applicable), machine wash warm with mild detergent. DO NOT use chlorine bleach. Dry at normal setting. DO NOT iron directly over the reflective vinyl. Wait at least 24 hours after applying to fabric before first wash.
- Cutting instructions: Every plotter/vinyl cutter is different. Please join our sales group on Facebook for charts and details on cutting different materials with different machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Graphtec, USCutter, etc)
- This item may be (+/-) up to 1/4" per sheet.
NOTE: This item is thick and requires increased downward pressure of your blade to ensure a clean cut and easy weeding.