Oracal 813 is the industry standard in paint mask. This rigid, transparent blue PVC film has been formulated for stencil applications, especially spray and paint techniques. ORACAL 813 features a low-tack, water-based adhesive. It is ideal for water-based paint applications; smooth, flat, rigid substrates and surfaces; large area capabilities; and applications requiring background visibility.
- This item is 12" wide x 60" (5 FT) long.
- This item is ideal for items requiring transparency of the mask for substrate visibility
- This item is a 3-mil (without protective paper and adhesive), rigid, translucent blue PVC film
- This item has a clear, water based, low tack, removable adhesive.
- This item should be applied to a clean surface free from dust, dirt, grease, etc.
- This item is NOT suitable for wet application.
- Cutting instructions: Every plotter/vinyl cutter is different. Please join our sales group on Facebook for charts and details on cutting different materials with different machines (Cricut, Silhouette, Brother, Graphtec, USCutter, etc)
- This item is 100% genuine Oracal and may be (+/-) up to 1/4" per sheet.